On February 26, 2008, Connecticut Landmarks acquired the Amos Bull House on South Prospect Street in Hartford from the State of Connecticut. The former home of the Historic Preservation and Museum Division of the Connecticut Commission on Culture and Tourism, the Bull House is attached to the Butler-McCook House & Garden's 1865 Carriage House.
Connecticut Landmarks recently completed the Hartford Campus Project, to preserve the Amos Bull House and develop it as a key component of our Hartford Campus and twelve-property network. The Hartford Campus Project has accomplished a number of high-priority, long-term strategic goals for organizational growth and sustainability. The Amos Bull House - one of four remaining 18th century buildings in Hartford - and the Butler-McCook Carriage House, now houses CTL's administrative offices, archives and essential program and community education space.